Name:
Location: Fredericksburg, Texas, United States

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Lost

I'm at that point again in my life where I've got the machinery of my life so well set that I'm being carried along. I've got one more year of seminary, I'm right on track for the ordination process, the planning for my wedding is coming together. All of these streams are combining into one river that is taking me with it. I'm no longer in control of my life, but it's not a healthy release. The monsters I've created are now consuming me. I'm losing who I am in what I am doing. I'm lost and the only thing keeping me from flipping completely is the security of a faith that is grounded outside of myself. The disciplines that I use are speaking truths to me that I desperately need to hear, and quite frankly I'm too tired to listen. I know I'm in a dangerous place right now. I feel like I'm on an amusement park ride and if it doesn't stop soon I'm going to throw up or pass out from the dizziness.

1 Comments:

Blogger Leanne said...

I pray you find a healthy balance. May God re-center your life and give you focus.

6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home